- ABOUT US
HISTORYEstablished in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide. Read MoreVISION & MISSIONTo be the premier international institution with state-of-the-art facilities to provide for the petroleum and allied sectors, world-class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services. Read More
The University administration draw on an unwavering drive toward excellence, a spirit of innovation, a culture of collaboration, and a commitment to making FUPRE education accessible to all who have the talents and ambition to benefit from our University.
1. CHEMISTRY AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
2. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
3. EARTH SCIENCE (GEOLOGY AND GEOPHYSICS)
4. MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
1. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
2. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
3. MARINE ENGINEERING
4. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
5. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- ADMISSIONENTRY REQUIREMENTTo be admitted into Undergraduate programme, applicant must have 5 credit in O'level in ONE sitting, score 180 and above in UTME and must pass PUTME.HOW TO APPLYOnce you have decided the department you want to apply for and have reviewed all entry requirements, please read application guideline so that you don't miss a step!
- RELATED LINKSTHE FIRST PETROLEUM UNIVERSITY IN AFRICA AND SIXTH IN THE WORLDWhy Study @ FUPREFUPRE is destined to be the premier international institution-of-choice with the state-of-the-art ...Undergraduate ProgrammeWe offer admission to prospective students of the greatest intellectual irrespective of ...Basic Studies (Pre-Degree)Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission to 100 level in FUPRE and other Universities ...FUPRE Basic Studies (Pre-Degree) Programme Application Date Extended
The closing date for submission of Application Form for the Basic Studies (Pre-degree) Programme is hereby extended to August 31st, 2015. The late application fee is N10,000. Click here for details
Post UTME 2015/2016 is Out
Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurum scheduled to hold on FRIDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2015. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only into the University account. Click here for details.NEWS & EVENTS
INVITATION FOR 2015/2016 POST-UTME SCREENING
Date Posted: July 29, 2015, 12:55 pm
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the May 2015 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (UTME) are invited ... Read More
COMMENCEMENT OF BASIC STUDIES (PRE-DEGREE) PR ...
Date Posted: July 9, 2015, 1:33 pm
Arising from the vision of making the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State a top-rate University with t ... Read More