OVERVIEWFederal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun
Our University's administration is responsible for the maintenance and supervision of the institution and separate from the college or academic. They are responsible for ensuring that the delivery of the academic curriculum is qualitative, value driven, with an overarching emphasis on Human Development at producing rounded graduates with entrepreneurial skills.
The University administration draw on an unwavering drive toward excellence, a spirit of innovation, a culture of collaboration, and a commitment to making FUPRE education accessible to all who have the talents and ambition to benefit from our University.
Key administrative responsibilities include:
- Supervision of academic affairs such as hiring, promotion, tenure, and evaluation (with college input where appropriate);
- Maintenance of official records
- Maintenance and audit of financial flows and records;
- Oversight of student life and activities, such as religious or cultural groups, career centers and public service centers.
- Library and archive management (by librarians and archivist);
- Maintenance and construction of campus buildings (the physical plant);
- Maintenance of the campus grounds;
- Safety and security of people and property on the campus (often organized as an office of public safety or campus police);
- Supervision and support of campus computers and network (information technology).
- Fundraising from private individuals and foundations ("development" or "advancement")
- Research administration (including grants and contract administration, and institutional compliance with federal and state regulations)
- Public affairs (including relations with the media, the community, and local, state, and federal governments)
- Post UTME Result
- Quick Links