- About Us
HistoryEstablished in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide. Read MoreVision & MissionTo be the premier international institution with state-of-the-art facilities to provide for the petroleum and allied sectors, world-class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services. Read More
The University administration draw on an unwavering drive toward excellence, a spirit of innovation, a culture of collaboration, and a commitment to making FUPRE education accessible to all who have the talents and ambition to benefit from our University.
1. Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
2. Environmental Science
3. Geology and Geophysics
4. Mathematics and Computer Science
1. Chemical Engineering
2. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
3. Marine Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Petroleum Engineering
- ProgrammeUndergraduateAre you interested in studying in FUPRE? We currently offer ONLY undergraduate programme. Programmes like Pre-Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate etc. are not available
- AdmissionEntry RequirementTo be admitted into any department, applicant must meet certain minimum requirements such as 5 credit in O'level in ONE sitting, score 180 and above in UTME and must pass PUTME.How to ApplyOnce you have decided the department you want to apply for and have reviewed all entry requirements, please read application guideline so that you don't miss a step!
- Contact Us
Vice Chancellor - Professor John Ovwata Etu-Efeotor
To be the premier international institution with state-of-the-art facilities to provide for the petroleum and allied sectors, world-class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services.
To create top quality human resource in order to enhance the local content in the Oil & Gas and Energy industry of the country.
To design, develop and deliver cutting edge education and training programmes for professionals in the industry... Read More
Notice of Invitation to Bid For The Deployment of Biometrics Time Attendance and Departure Logging System
Deadline for Submission: Wednesday, 2nd April, 2014 at 12:00 noon.
2013/2014 Third Admission List
Login with your JAMB Number and password to check admission status. Click here
New Session Begins 3rd March, 2014Clearance/Registration for all students - Monday 3rd to 14th March, 2014. View AllHIGHLIGTHS:FG nominates FUPRE Pro-Chancellor (Sen. Nimi Barigha-Amange) to National ConferenceNotice of invitation to bid for the deployment of biometrics time attendance and departure logging systemNEWS
FG NOMINATES FUPRE PRO-CHANCELLOR TO NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Date Posted: March 11, 2014, 3:41 pm
The Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Governing Council of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Senator Nimi Barigha-Amange has been nominated by the Federal Go ... Read More
ALL FRESH STUDENTS ARE HEREBY DIRECTED TO REPORT FOR SCREENING AND CLEARANCE EXERCISE ...
Date Posted: February 28, 2014, 4:03 pm
All fresh students are hereby directed to report for screening and clearance exercise which will commence on the 3rd of march, 2014 with the following documents:
1. & ... Read More
© 2014. Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun.